« Home

let's get started

let me start this blog by explaining who i am. i am a youthworker. it's not what i do - it's who i am. i've been working with youth going on seven years now. i've had no formal education in youth ministry but have learned a lot in 6+ years. more importantly, God has given me a passion for teenagers and has given me gifts to use in ministering to them and being their friend.

during my years as a youthworker, i have had the priviledge of getting to know teens and being a small part of their world. by no means does this make me an expert on teenagers, but it has helped me understand (to whatever degree) teens... their struggles, motivations, pain, joys, and challenges. since it's a world that many don't understand, they write it off - and in doing that, the teens of our country feel written off, too.

so one of my purposes of this blog is to share some of my insights or writings directly from some of my young friends in order for others to understand better what the life of a teen looks like. we all can benefit from this better understanding.

About me

  • I'm youthworker4all
  • From colorado, United States
  • i am a youthworker. it's not what i do - it's who i am. i am passionate about helping today's teenagers find their way through their world. i wish more adults understood this world and would reach out to our youth. what a different world this would be.
My profile

Previous posts